ALBERTON EISTEDDFOD AND GOLDEN HARVEST EVENING
All the learners who obtained 90% and more in the Alberton Eisteddfod were invited to the Golden Harvest Evening. These learners were given recognition for their excellent results in the Eisteddfod.
We had 129 learners who attended the Golden Harvest Evening from Grade 1 to Grade 7.
This was an amazing achievement.
We had seven Item winners in the Eisteddfod. This means that they obtained the highest mark out of all that entered for the item in the Alberton area. Below are the names of the learners who were item winners in the Eisteddfod:
- Kgosi Mosupi in Grade 2 for his Resistance Media Art.
- Orifha Mavhungu in Grade 3 for her Wax Crayon Art.
- Joshua Hasheni in Grade 3 for his Mime Performance.
- Reokeditswe Dlamini in Grade 5 for his Mime Performance.
- Celine So in Grade 6 for her Prescribed Poem.
- Usiphile Madlala in Grade 4 for her Scriptural Speech.
- Siphesihle Mdakane in Grade 6 for her Dance Funk Group and Tap Troops Amateur.
Thank you to the students for representing Harvest Christian School in this event. Thank you to the parents and teachers for your support, encouragement and help in getting the children ready for their events. A very special thank you to Mrs du Plooy and Mrs Viljoen for all their hard work behind the scenes in organising these events for the students.